Clock men Clock men

this sucks.

your a ripoff piece of shit. this isn't even the same fucking idea you lil shit.

all in all, amazing flash.

thePope

TheL1st responds:

sure

Symbols! Symbols!

interesting

good for left handed mate, but that doesn't excuse the sounds. =P

Blockhead: Episode 11 Blockhead: Episode 11

Swain You suck

you made me wait faR TOO LONG FOR THIS. oops, caps lock. But yeah, nice flash and all, funny, blah blah all that jazz. I be sad hat there were no hearts. i even has hearts in my room. So great job, keep it up.

PS bring back the forums.

The Fox The Fox

pretty good.

this would have been a 10/10
however. the sound effects overpowered the song. toss them in whatever, but lower the volume so you can still hear the song playing through.

Zionic Eclipse Zionic Eclipse

nice work stabby

you did good. but I have to say, star wars redesign much?

DutchinLive responds:

Not really man, ships were pretty original I thought, may be a few similarities, but lets not nitpick eh? Was hoping you would respond here and show some interest, since, if you were willing, I could get you to help out a bit on the audio side of things, your shit rocks, offer is there. :D

Pico Takes A Shit Pico Takes A Shit

wow

you just made my day. TOY STORY 2 IS OK. one of my favorite lines.

ConAir responds:

Haha, I'm glad you noticed that. AND I'm glad you left such an outstanding review! Thanks!

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Dear god sir.

you are killing me. This made my day. Loved it.

The-Swain responds:

Aye aye cap'n :D

Folsom Prison Blues Folsom Prison Blues

beautiful.

your animation style might not be adam phelp's but god damn, that fit the song perfectly. beautiful job

TT: 001 Rabbits TT: 001 Rabbits

that music

was pretty sweet.

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

wow.

I will admit, when I first hit play I was gong to post a flaming response. That was beautiful. the sticks did piss me off to o end, but the bullet...Damn son. keep up the amazing.