Clock men Clock men

this sucks.

your a ripoff piece of shit. this isn't even the same fucking idea you lil shit.

all in all, amazing flash.

thePope

TheL1st responds:

sure

Symbols! Symbols!

interesting

good for left handed mate, but that doesn't excuse the sounds. =P

Blockhead: Episode 11 Blockhead: Episode 11

Swain You suck

you made me wait faR TOO LONG FOR THIS. oops, caps lock. But yeah, nice flash and all, funny, blah blah all that jazz. I be sad hat there were no hearts. i even has hearts in my room. So great job, keep it up.

PS bring back the forums.

Wheres Waldo? Wheres Waldo?

sweet

dude, nice job

Sin Mark Sin Mark

Amazing game

I just had to open a new tab, just to comment. it was absolutely sweet. There were a few camera glitches, and every once in a while an arrow would pass through an enemy without hitting him, but great work. Loved the storybook feel. could use a sword or something for melee/close combat, but even still, i had fun.

Trendy Girl Dress Up Trendy Girl Dress Up

FIRST!!!!

sweet dressup dude

[S_Rock] Key of Terror [S_Rock] Key of Terror

I'm so glad you are still on NG and making this amazing sound. I took a nice little 2ish year break from the site and upon coming back i find you are still one of the most influential artists on here. Keep up the good looks man.

S-Rock responds:

Thanks for the review. I'm glad you could be one of the very few to leave reviews anymore!
So it's Much appreciated.

Abbey 2 Abbey 2

calming and soothing.

i can't wait to hear the final man

gobamnit responds:

Thanks

My Own Thornley Remix My Own Thornley Remix

Really man?

you took the song and put a filter and an extra drum beat in it. its not a remix. its a carbon copy